1. Q: Name the four seasons.
A: Salt, pepper, mustard, and vinegar.
2. Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink.
A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep, and canoeists.
3. Q: How is dew formed?
A: The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.
4. Q: What is a planet?
A: A body of earth surrounded by sky.
5. Q: What guarantees may a mortgage company insist on?
A: If you are buying a house, they will insist you are well endowed.
6. Q: What are steroids?
A: Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.
7. Q: What happens to your body as you age?
A: When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.
8. Q: What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
A: He says good-bye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.
9. Q: Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A: Premature death.
10. Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?
A: Keep it in the cow.
11. Q: How are the main parts of the body categorized? (e.g., abdomen.)
A: The body is consisted into three parts — the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels, A,E,I,O,and U.
12. Q: What is the Fibula?
A: A small lie.
13. Q: What does “varicose” mean?
14. Q: Give the meaning of the term “Caesarian Section.”
A: The caesarian section is a district in Rome.
15. Q: What is a seizure?
A: A Roman emperor.
16. Q: What is a terminal illness?
A: When you are sick at the airport.
17. Q: Give an example of a fungus. What is a characteristic feature?
A: Mushrooms. They always grow in damp places and so they look like umbrellas.
18. Q: Use the word “judicious” in a sentence to show you understand its meaning.
A: Hands that judicious can be soft as your face.
19. Q. What does the word “benign” mean?
A: Benign is what you will be after you be eight.
20. Q: What is a turbine?
A: Something an Arab wears on his head.
21. Q: What is a Hindu?
A. It lays eggs