1. A bicycle can’t stand alone because it is two-tired.
2. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
3. A backward poet writes inverse.
4. In democracy it’s your vote that counts; in feudalism it’s your count that votes.
5. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
6. With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
7. Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I’ll show you A-flat miner.
8. When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
9. The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
10. Every calendar’s days are numbered.
11. A lot of money is tainted. ‘Taint yours and ‘taint mine.
12. A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
13. He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
14. The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
15. When you’ve seen one shopping center you’ve seen a mall.
16. Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.
17. When an actress saw her first strands of gray hair she thought she’d dye.
18. Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
19. Santa’s helpers are subordinate Clauses.
20. Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of da feet
21. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison: a small medium at large.
22. Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
23. When you’ve seen one shopping center you’ve seen a mall.
24. If you jump off a Paris bridge, you are in Seine.
25. When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she’d dye.
26. Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
27. Acupuncture: a jab well done.